The Rockwall County Historical Foundation is pleased to announce the second annual American Gothic Art Auction and Dinner, scheduled for Sunday, May 5th, 5:30-8:30 PM at Summerfield at Tate Farms.
Tickets are $35 per person for guests who are not RCHF Members, $30 for RCHF Members and Contributing Artists. Tickets go on sale March 1, 2019.
To purchase tickets go to: https://squareup.com/market/rockwall-county-historical-foundation
We wish to express our sincere thanks to the Rockwall Art League artists, area artists and celebrities who create and donate their art!
We invite YOU to be a part of it!
Here’s the deal:
• We provide you with a free 6” x 6” edge-stretched canvas
• You pick up your canvas at our Museum located at 901 East Washington
(hours: Tues/Thurs 1-5 pm, Sat. 10 am – 2 pm)
• Sign out your canvas giving us your name, phone #, email address and physical
• You create art OF ANY SUBJECT on your canvas! There are no restrictions on
media or subject to use. Paint, mosaic, fiber, photography, etc.
• Return your donated work of art to the Museum no later than April 20th at 5 pm.
• We will display the 100+ canvases on professional museum-quality panels, under
which will be tables with corresponding bid sheets. Each bid sheet will have a
photo of the canvas to which it corresponds.
• Fundraising event guests ($35 per person for non-RCHF members, $30 per person
for RCHF members and participating artists) will enjoy 2 complimentary glasses of
wine, a BBQ dinner, and accompanying music.
• We welcome donations of additional silent auction items!
• Questions? Call the Museum at (972) 722-1507