The Rockwall County Historical Foundation is pleased to announce the second
annual American Gothic Art Auction and Dinner, scheduled for Sunday, May 5th, 6-9 PM at Summerfield at Tate Farms.
We wish to express our sincere thanks to the Rockwall Art League artists, area artists and celebrities who create and donate their art!
We invite YOU to be a part of it!
Here’s the deal:
• We provide you with a free 6” x 6” edge-stretched canvas
• You pick up your canvas at our Museum located at 901 East Washington
(hours: Tues/Thurs 1-5 pm, Sat. 10 am – 2 pm)
• Sign out your canvas giving us your name, phone #, email address and physical
• You create art OF ANY SUBJECT on your canvas! There are no restrictions on
media or subject to use. Paint, mosaic, fiber, photography, etc.
• Return your donated work of art to the Museum no later than April 20th at 5 pm.
• We will display the 100+ canvases on professional museum-quality panels, under
which will be tables with corresponding bid sheets. Each bid sheet will have a
photo of the canvas to which it corresponds.
• Fundraising event guests ($35 per person for non-RCHF members, $30 per person
for RCHF members and participating artists) will enjoy 2 complimentary glasses of
wine, a BBQ dinner, and accompanying music.
• We welcome donations of additional silent auction items!
• Questions? Call the Museum at (972) 722-1507